An Indian Breakfast made from flattened rice
- 200 Poha
- 1 medium Onion cubes
- 2 tbsp Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Green Peas
- 1 no Carrot cubes
- 1 no Potato cubes
- 1 no Green Chilly chopped
- 1 inch Ginger chopped
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- a few Coriander Leaves
- a few Curry Leaves
- 1/2 no Lime
- 4 tsp Oil
- a pinch Turmeric - a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Clean, wash and drain the poha in a strainer.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds to it.
- As mustard seeds crackle, add onion, ginger, green chilly, peanuts, curry leaves,.
- Add chopped vegetables and sauté for 5 min or till the vegetables are completely tender.
- Add soaked poha, salt & turmeric into the sautéd vegetables, mix gently and cook for 5 mins. Now add lime juice mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Calories: 219kcalFat: 5.95gProtein: 3.54gCarbohydrates: 34.75g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!