Spicy South Indian Pancake
- 125 gm Parboiled Rice
- 50 gm Urad Dal
- 50 gm Onion finely sliced
- 1 inch Ginger minced
- 4 nos Green Chillies minced
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves chopped
- 4 tsp Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Wash and soak rice and dal separately for 4 to 6 hours.
- Grind them together and keep aside for 10 to 12 hours.
- Mix salt and rest of the ingredients to the batter.
- Add enough water to make the mixture pouring with even consistency.
- Heat a nonstick tawa / pan. Add 2 tbsp of batter and spread into a round.
- When the underside turns golden, pour a little oil around its edges and fry nicely on both sides.
- Serve hot with sambhar and chutney.
- Calories 215 kcal
- Carbohydrates 33.61 gm
- Protein 4.48 gm
- Fats 2.06 gm
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!