A tangy favourite simple tomato soup
- Pressure Cooker
- 300 gm Tomato chopped
- 1 no Onion small chopped
- 1 tbsp Carrot chopped
- 1 stalk Celery
- 3 nos Peppercorn
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat a nonstick pan, add water. Add onion, carrot, peppercorn and sauté it till tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook for a minute.
- Pressure cook all the ingredients for 1 whistle. Let the pressure cooker cool to room temperature.
- Open the pressure cooker lid after releasing the pressure. Blenderize all the ingredients.
- Do not strain. Season with salt and sugar.
- Add chopped celery. Serve hot.
Add 2 tbsp split yellow moong dal to not only increase the protein content but will also thicken the consistency of the soup.
Calories: 50kcalFat: 2.54gProtein: 0.23gCarbohydrates: 4.81g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!