Thai Chicken Noodles
A flavoured rice noodles
- 4 cups rice noodles cooked as directed
- 4 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 2 cups cabbage sliced
- 6 oz cooked chicken breast chopped
- 4 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter smooth
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp water
- Cook noodles, drain and toss with oil.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in a large a pan. Add carrot, cabbage, chicken, green onions, garlic, and ginger. Saute for a few minutes.
- Mix honey, peanut butter, soy sauce and broth in another bowl.
- Add liquid to the pan and cook until soft.
- Add noodles, chicken and vegetables. Mix and serve hot.
Calories: 394.29kcalFat: 15.75gProtein: 13.95gCarbohydrates: 48.96g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!