Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Pie in a different style
- ⅓ cup regular oats
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree canned
- 1 tsp flax seeds ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract / essence
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pecans chopped
- Heat oats and almond milk in a pan, cook until almost boiling.
- Add pumpkin, flax seeds and vanilla
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve in a bowl and garnished with cinnamon, maple syrup, and pecans.
Calories: 378.09kcalFat: 11.85gProtein: 11.6gCarbohydrates: 56.65g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!