Rice preparation with curd
- 120 gm Rice
- 2 tsp Urad dal
- 125 gm Curds
- 1 no Onion sliced
- 1 tsp Ginger sliced
- a few Curry leaves
- 3 nos Green chilly sliced
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- a pinch Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Cook rice until soft, drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds start to crackle, add curry leaves and urad dal.
- Sauté till dal becomes brown. Add ginger, green chilly, onion and one pinch of asafoetida.
- Simmer for a while. Remove from fire and then mix with the rice. Add curd at the end and serve cold.
Calories: 154kcalFat: 2.98gProtein: 3.3gCarbohydrates: 26.91g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!