Chickpea Spinach Salad with Tamari Dressing
A 5 – minute chickpea salad with tamari vinegartte dressing. Quick, easy, simple healthy recipe to help you lose weight and maintain blood sugar.
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 no Cucumber sliced
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon Mustard
Make the dressing
- Add the tamari, balsamic vinegar, and dijon mustard to a jar. Cover, shake well, and set aside.
Assemble the salad
- Divide the baby spinach, cucumber and chickpeas onto plates. Top with dressing and enjoy!
- Leftovers – Refrigerate the dressing and salad separately in airtight container for up to 4 to 5 days.
- More Flavor – Add grated ginger, minced garlic and/or toasted sesame seeds.
- No Balsamic Vinegar – Use red wine vinegar instead
- Want to minimise sodium in your meal? Instead of the dressing, season with lime juice, salt, pepper and fresh or dried herbs.
Calories: 183kcalFat: 2gProtein: 11gCarbohydrates: 31g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!