Berries & Cream
A coconut flavoured snack
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk refrigerated
- 2 tsp vanilla extract / essence
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Put a large bowl in freezer 30 minutes before ready to make coconut cream.
- Open the coconut milk can and scoop the solid coconut cream into your chilled bowl ( discard the water), add vanilla and whip until fluffy.
- Place berries in 4 bowls and garnish with whipped coconut cream. Serve,
Calories: 194.95kcalFat: 12.52gProtein: 2.19gCarbohydrates: 21.42g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!