An innovative Snack
- 2 medium apples cored
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 dates pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and place a parchment paper on baking dish.
- Wash and remove core apples and place on paper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Spoon oatmeal mixture into the center of apples. You can put extra onto the paper so it will crisp up like granola.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, uncovered. Bake till it is soft. If the knife slides in easily, then it’s done, if not, then check in another few minutes. Serve hot.
Calories: 377.56kcalFat: 14.58gProtein: 5.65gCarbohydrates: 62.5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!